WSQ Operate Forklift
Operate Forklift Short Course: $280 (TGS-2018501167)
* Requires LTA Class 3 LicenseOperate Forklift Full Course: $520 (TGS-2018501095)
It is a requirement from the Ministry of Manpower for all forklift operators to attend the Operate Forklift Course and to be certified as competence. Forklift Operator will be equipped with all the necessary skills to operate a forklift truck safely and efficiently.
- Able to operate & handle forklift safely.
- Able to carryout basic pre-operational & post checks.
- Able to explain Forklift Safety Triangle.
- Able to understand load chart.
- Have a hands-on handling experience on forklift operation.
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, Work Permit/ Pass Holders.
- At least 21 years old (above 60 years old must be certified to be medically fit to attend training course)
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs.
- Have a good sense of situational awareness and safety consciousness.
- 2.5 Day Course (Short Course) – 22 Hours* (Inclusive of Theory & Practical assessment)
*requires LTA Class 3 License
- 3.5 Day Course (Full Course) – 32 Hours (Inclusive of Theory & Practical assessment)
- Types of forklifts and their load capacities.
- Parts of forklift and their functions.
- Prepare to carry out forklift operation.
- Inspect forklift.
- Carry out forklift operations.
- Reinstate and hand over forklift.
- Demonstration by Trainer
- Practice by Learners
- Revision of safety procedures
- Questions and Answers
- 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2022 (Full Course)
- 1 January 2019 to 1 Sep 2024 (Short Course)
- Theory – $30
- Practical – $50
*call to reschedule
*candidate require to retake course if still NYC on 2nd attempt.
Candidates will receive the Safety Pass awarded by UBTS ACADEMY PTE. LTD. and WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).