Perform Formwork Activities
- $47.50 Nett (TGS-2022013355)
- $95 Full Fee
The “Perform Formwork Activities” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to perform formwork activities. The “Perform Formwork Activities” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers performing formwork activities works in construction sites and related industries.
Learners are assumed to have:
- Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES Workplace Numeracy level 3 and above.
- 7 hours
- Apply the WSH Act and its subsidiary legislations and relevant Codes of Practice to the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling of any formwork structure in a worksite
- List the roles and responsibilities of a formwork supervisor
- Assist in carrying out risk assessment for formwork activities
- Apply the fundamentals of formwork and falsework structure construction
- Ensure formwork structure construction is in accordance with approved design
- Inspect formwork and falsework structure before, during and after concreting
- Respond to failure in formwork structure, fire and emergencies
- 01 May 2022 – 23 Dec 2022
Candidates will receive the Certificate awarded by UBTS ACADEMY PTE. LTD. and WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).