Operate Lorry Crane
AOP (Assessment Only Pathway): $300* (TGS-2018501168)
Payment Mode: Nett
In compliance with Workplace Safety & Health (Operation of Cranes) Regulations, all lorry crane operators must undergo mandatory training conducted by SSG Approved Training Organization (ATO).
- Aspiring to be Lorry Crane Operators
- Experienced Lorry Crane Operators
To equip lorry crane operators with skill, knowledge and attitude to operate lorry crane safely, especially in assessing risks and observing safety measures.
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, Work Permit/ Pass Holders
- At least 21 years old (above 60 years old must be certified to be medically fit to attend training course)
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy andNumeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs
- Have a good sense of situational awareness and safety consciousness
- 16 hours of classroom and practical training
- 2 hours of assessment including oral, written and practical assesment.
- English language with Mandarin Language translation.
- AOP candidate must first attempt and pass the written and oral assesment before he/she is eligible for the practical assesment.
- Candidate who do not pass the written and oral assesment must attend the full course.
To be considered for AOP pathway, candidate must:
- Possess more than 3 years experience in lorry crane operations (to submit company certified letters) and/or ;
- Possess a certificate of training issued by crane suppliers/manufacturers.
- Basic knowledge of Singapore Workplace Safety and Health Act.
- Basic knowledge of current legislations concerning lorry crane operations.
- 31 Aug 2020 to 30 Aug 2022 (Full Course)
- 31 Aug 2020 to 30 Aug 2022 (AOP Course)
- Theory – $30
- Practical – $50
*call to reschedule
*candidate require to retake course if still NYC on 2nd attempt.