Operate Heavy Forklift
Course fee per trainee (Nett Fee): $820 (TGS-2019503492)
To equip heavy forklift operators with Skills, Knowledge and Attitudes to operate heavy forklifts safely.
- PC1. Identifying WSH requirements
- PC2. Apply Heavy Forklift Specifications & Operations
- PC3. Assess Load for Safe Heavy Lifting
- PC4. Recognize contributing factors to Safe Lifting
- UK1. Workplace Safety & Health Act
- UK2. Types and Components of Heavy Forklift
- UK3.1 Cargo Handling Symbols
- UK4.1 Identify Environment and Safe Route Demo & Practice
- The Participant must be Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident or holder of a valid Employment Pass / Work Permit.
- Participants must posses a valid Forklift License.
- Assessment Hours – 2.5
- Classroom Training Hours – 5.25
- Practical / Practicum Training Hours – 10
- Frequency : weekdays as per time-table
- Time: 8:30am to 6:30pm
Participants must attain at least 75% of physical attendance to be eligible to take the assessment at the end of the course. Those who pass the examination will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance/Performance.
2 May 2019 to 1 May 2023
- Theory – $30
- Practical – $50
*call to reschedule
*candidate require to retake course if still NYC on 2nd attempt.