Operate Heavy Forklift Refresher
Heavy Forklift Operators are advised to attend refresher training every 3 years.
Regular refresher training will ensure that Heavy Forklift operators:
- Maintain good driving habits,
- Learn new skills where appropriate,
- Re-assess their abilities.
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, Work Permit/ Pass Holders.
- At least 21 years old (above 60 years old must be certified to be medically fit to attend training course)
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs.
- Have a good sense of situational awareness and safety consciousness.
1 Day Course – 6.5 hours of training and 1.5 hours of assessment.
- Understand the legislative requirement for Heavy Forklift Operations.
- Understand hazards and control measures related to Heavy Forklift Operations.
- Safe Work Procedures:
- Pre-Heavy Forklift Operations
- Carrying out Heavy Forklift Operations
- Post Heavy Forklift Operations
- Demonstration by Trainer
- Revision of safety procedures
- Practice on Heavy Forklift
- Questions and Answers
- Theory – $30
- Practical – $50
*call to reschedule
*candidate require to retake course if still NYC on 2nd attempt.
Candidates will receive the Heavy Forklift Refresher Certificate awarded by UBTS ACADEMY PTE. LTD.
*for learners with Forklift License/Certificates.
You can attend this course only if you have a OPERATE HEAVY FORKLIFT LICENCE.