Operate Forklift Refresher
Forklift Operator are advised to attend refresher training every 3 years.
- Able to operate & handle forklift safely.
- Able to carry out basic pre-operational & post checks.
- Able to explain Forklift Safety Triangle.
- Able to understand load chart.
- Have a hands-on handling experience on forklift operation.
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR, Work Permit/ Pass Holders.
- At least 21 years old (above 60 years old must be certified to be medically fit to attend training course)
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 3 and above, or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer’s instructions, procedures and safety signs.
- Have a good sense of situational awareness and safety consciousness.
0.5 Day Course (Refresher Course) – 4 Hours (Inclusive of Theory Assessment)
- Types of forklifts and their load capacities.
- Parts of forklift and their functions.
- Prepare to carry out forklift operation.
- Inspect forklift.
- Carry out forklift operations.
- Reinstate and hand over forklift.
- Demonstration by Trainer
- Revision of safety procedures
- Questions and Answers
- Theory – $30
*call to reschedule
*candidate require to retake course if still NYC on 2nd attempt.
*for learners with Forklift License/Certificates.
You can attend this course only if you have a WSQ OPERATE FORKLIFT LICENCE.