Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Metal Work
- $20 Nett (TGS-2022013346)
- $40 Full Fee
The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Metal Work” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in metal working. Metal working workers are required to go through the course before they start work.
- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out work in a factory engaged in the manufacture of basic metals, fabricated metal products, machinery or equipment and electrical machinery and apparatus.
- Be medically fit.
- Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 2.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be able to follow written and oral work instructions.
- 9.25 hours
- Identify own roles and responsibilities in metal working.
- Follow safe work procedures in metal working.
- Respond to fire emergencies.
- 01 May 2022 – 23 Dec 2022
Candidates will receive the Certificate awarded by UBTS ACADEMY PTE. LTD. and WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).