Supervise Workplace Safety and Health for Formwork Construction
- $175 Nett (TGS-2022013341)
- $350 Full Fee
The “Supervise WSH for Formwork Construction” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to supervise formwork activities which include the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling and inspection of formwork structures at any worksite.
Learners are assumed to have:
- Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 4 and above.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES Workplace Numeracy level 4 and above.
- Preferably have completed and passed the relevant Formwork Course, SEC 8(K) (Timber, Aluminium or System Formwork) by Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
- 36 hours
- Apply the WSH Act and its subsidiary legislations and relevant Codes of Practice to the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling of any formwork structure in a worksite
- List the roles and responsibilities of a formwork supervisor
- Assist in carrying out risk assessment for formwork activities
- Apply the fundamentals of formwork and falsework structure construction
- Ensure formwork structure construction is in accordance with approved design
- Inspect formwork and falsework structure before, during and after concreting
- Respond to failure in formwork structure, fire and emergencies
- 01 May 2022 – 23 Dec 2022
Candidates will receive the Certificate awarded by UBTS ACADEMY PTE. LTD. and WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).